See the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside from a duck’s eye view in your own canoe. On offer is a voucher for a half day self guided ‘paddle out and back’ trip from Canoe2’s base on the banks of the river Nene, at Ditchford Lock. Limited number of 10 vouchers available.
“Canoe2, based in rural East Northamptonshire’s Nene Valley, offers Canoe Hire, Comfy Camping, and Short Breaks on the river Nene. Trips are not accompanied, but no experience necessary, as full safety briefings & paddle demonstrations are given before every trip begins. We pride ourselves on offering the highest levels of service & advice”.
- The Canoe2 season opens mid-March and closes mid-October. Available four days a week (Friday to Monday), and seven days a week during school holidays
- To use a voucher, the recipient must phone Canoe2 to pre-book, at least 24 hours before their trip
- The vouchers will all have an expiry date covering use to the end of our 2017 season.
- At a cost, it may be possible to upgrade a voucher to cover one of our 3 or 4-person canoes – please phone to discuss.
- Absolute minimum age is 5 years old, and there must always be at least one responsible adult (aged 18 or over) in each canoe. When booking, we also discuss appropriate safe ratios of adults to children, and typically, if just one 2-person canoe is booked, we don’t recommend the one adult goes out with a child under 7 or 8. Please phone to discuss.
- Pregnant persons may not take part
- No experience is necessary; but please note that a certain amount of physical effort is required in paddling the canoe, and also in moving the canoe past the locks en-route.
- Further information, and full terms & conditions can be found at www.canoe2.co.uk or by phoning Canoe2 on 01604 832115