For peace of mind of your cars safety in-between its annual MOT, why not take the option of a vehicle check. The prize will consist of a check, suitable as a pre-MOT check or as an additional mid-year safety check. The check takes about 30 minutes to complete and can be undertaken at workshops in either Warwick or Coleshill.
The vehicle check will include the following;
- Check function of monitoring/warning lights,plus dashboard control’s switch’s, gauges & horn.
- Check function of all exterior lights
- Check all seats/mountings seatbelt operation & condition for security.
- Check condition of internal & external mirrors & all glass.
- Check operation & condition of windscreen wipers & washers.
- Check wheels & hubs for wear & security – inc wheel bearings.
- Check steering components for defects/leaks.
- Check suspension for defects/ leaks & wear.
- Check brakes condition including brake test (attach record).
- Check condition of tyres & pressures are correct,record depth below table and advise at 2mm depth.
- Wipe clean handbrake lever, steering wheel and door handles.
- Appointment required
- Any faults that the inspection reveals would be the owners responsibility to attend
- The workshop would not seek to dismantle any components to further investigate faults